Please read before joining this guy and his super affiliate course. Is john Cristiani a legit dude to trust? here is what you should know.
John Crestani course: Supper Affiliate Legit or Not?
I believe all you might come across is one of the over a thousand videos about affiliate marketing and his own supper affiliate blueprint course, you have seen any of his ads or maybe you are one of his over 475k youtube subscribers
In this topic, I’m giving you gain insight as to whether or not you should trust him and payout for his course, with your hard earn money.
If you’ve been watching or seeing his ads around I guess you might t to find if this guy is a scammer or a legit guy.
But before I go on, let take a look at Crestani john his youtube channel, and his Affiliate marketing course about here.
Who is John Crestani?
John is 34 years old, YouTuber, and with tutorial videos on how to make money online and a huge amount subscribers.
This is a dropped out of college dude that started working for an internet marketing agency in Los Angeles way back then in 2009, he left the job to start his own online journey, which today according to Google has $7.5 million worth of an online asset. Though nobody can really confirm if that is accurate information, so it’s just speculation.
Is what John Crestani teach work
Though, some of his advice and what he teaches might not be ideal for you to follow in order to build a successful business online, especially if you are a new bee online.
I think he’s just a straightforward dude, and with a good personality and he is also very enthusiastic know what is talking about. John’s teaching method is very straightforward and simple to digest.
Concerning Affiliate marketing, I think his technique is online with some of his suggestions being useful.
Here is what John Crestani teaches looks like.
John Crestani’s training program
His training programs are of 2 courses :
The 1st one is Internet Jetset and Super Affiliate System Pro or (SAS for short).
The Internet Jetset was john’s first course the Price was $47 plus several upsells and it teaches you about the basics of internet marketing. I have to say it is a popular course.
This is just a perfect ideal for beginners who know nothing about affiliate marketing.
The course is set out for you to complete over an 8 hour period but of course, you can take it at your own pace.
What does john Crestani’s internet jet-set teach you?
- The first thing you will learn is how to choose a niche
- How to choose Products you wish to promote through affiliate marketing
- Then the Content creation process
- How to drive traffic
What does john Crestani’s Super Affiliate System Proteach you?
Here is where John Crestani reviews his Super-Affiliate system and no wonder it is John’s main course and where a lot of his money is made. The course was originally priced at $4995 but now you are able to purchase it for $997.
The super affiliate pro system is designed to teach you how to become a successful affiliate marketer that earns an income from your efforts over 6 weeks and here is what is included in the course.
What do you get for your $997 John Crestanis course?
- Week number 1: Introduction
- Learning about goal setting
- How to join affiliate networks – Clickbank, ShareASale, Amazon, etc.
- The Setting up of your website
- How to set up your presell page
- How to set up your Facebook Ads properly
- How to work with Affiliate Networks
- This will be helpful if you are a complete novice.
- Week 2 – Success Skills
Week 2 is about mindset, niches, choosing affiliate networks, and understanding who your ideal customers are:
- Understanding the Entrepreneur Mindset
- How to do research for your niche topic
- How to choose your offer for a promotion
- Learning how to choose your ad network
- Researching different niches online
- Learning how to network
- Understanding users Intent
- Working online takes a special kind of mindset, it’s not suitable for everyone.
- Week 3 – Marketing Skills
- Week 3 covers these topics:
- How to write good ad copy
- Advanced copywriting skills with Ronnie Sandlin
- John’s personal 17 steps that he uses for copywriting
- How to optimize ads in the best way
- Advanced optimization tactics
- Paying for ads quickly becomes expensive so good ad copy is a must-know if you want to go down that route.
Week 4 – Google and Facebook Ads
- Facebook ads training
- Facebook ad compliance training
- Learning the important metrics to look at in advertising
- Looking at Google Adwords – Part 1 & Part 2
- Super affiliate Brian Pfeiffer Teaches a lesson on Facebook ads.
Week 5 – Native & Youtube Ads
- How to setup MGID native ads ( sounds complicated)
- Setting up outbrain native ads (never heard of it)
- How to setup Voluum DSP native ads effectively
- How to Setup your Youtube ads
- Training from guest coach Tim Burd on Facebook ads
Week 6 – Scaling and Outsourcing
- How to use survey funnels properly
- $240K solar case study revealed
- How to Scale campaigns from $1K – $20K
- How to use media Buyers effectively
- Students loan consolidation case study
So, all this you get for your money, now I wouldn’t say this is not a great deal but here is my take on this one. here what is the good and the bad ones about his training program.
What Is good about John Crestani’s Courses
- The first and most obvious thing the cause is the fact that they have been around for years, and I do believe that these are the bases you need to know to start an online business.
- Comprehensive training in the Super Affiliate Pro Training
- A Money-back guarantee is included after meeting certain conditions
What Is Not Good From John Crestani’s Courses
- $997 Super Affiliate Pro is very expensive
- While the Super Affiliate course is meant to Promote the course itself.
- Internet Jetset is only suitable for absolute beginners
- Internet Jetset is full of upsells
- And another important thing that makes me dislike this cause is the fact that there is no specific training on the free traffic method that really teaches your how to do SEO and drive traffic to your business organically, only training on paid ads that you would need more money to do.
IS John Crestani’s course a Scam?
Though I wouldn’t say this is a scam, some of his methods of teaching are somehow wired. here are what I don’t like about the John Crestanis teaching.
What I don’t like About john Crestanis teaching
- John encourages you to spam people on other social media sites to promote his product.
- In one section of the Super affiliate Pro course, John is seen to give out other people’s email addresses for retargeting purposes when running ads on Facebook.
- Running paid ads in any business is very costly and the risks often outweigh the rewards.
- If you go this route be very careful and only spend what you can afford to lose.
- Not a method I would encourage you to carry out.
I would not purchase one of his courses, if you choose to then that is totally your decision.
There is one thing John and I do agree on though, and that’s Affiliate Marketing is a great business to make money and work for yourself online
if really want to start your own bussines, there are so many affiliate marketing courses around to choose from and In my time online I have purchased quite a few.
Some were okay, some were awful and not worth the money, But, one, in particular, is my number 1# recommendation.
The reason this program is my number 1# choice is the fact that it gives value for money, great up-to-date training, easy to follow 16 years in business, has everything any new blogger or affiliate marketer could ever need all in one place, you get access to every tool needed to build a money-making business online.
This platform I’m talking about here offers you everything you need to start making money online for free without a credit card, so, in other words, you don’t pay anything to get started, not like John Crestanis courses.
Here is what you get if you join
- You can start for free with any expensive cost, tools, or software to pay for
- You can work on this a couple of hours a day in your spare time
- You don’t need to make your own products
- They teach you all about SEO which is the organic and sustainable way of driving traffic to your site
- No need to recruit others
- You don’t need to be concerned with customer support
- No Skills needed
- You can still earn from whatever you are writing today for many years to come, a truly passive income
- No need to pay out for ads unlike with dropshipping and other courses around
- There are no upsells
- Tons Of Training is available
- After starting with this training program and learning all I needed to know for a fraction of the money that other courses are charging I quit my dreaded day job at the 10-month mark.
Conclusion: John Crestani Course: Supper Affiliate Legit or Not?
Affiliate Marketing is a simple business model that you just need to master how to properly do, without getting ripped off by online Gurus
Don’t throw out your hard-earned money, without any return.
Join the trusted online platform where you can get started and begin building your own online business for free.
Stick with it and you could be like the Super Affiliates that I work alongside wh
o are earning 5K 10K and up to 50K a month and all from this training.